Progetto2, setting itself the goal of marketing products by pursuing an environmentally friendly path, decided to guarantee its customers the production of articles with FSC materials and to implement a chain of custody management system FSC- STD-40-004 V3-1.
To this end, the company's commitment is focused on:
- check the certification of purchased raw materials and their suppliers;
- train the personnel directly involved in the Chain of Custody System and in particular the personnel involved in supply management;
- suspend the sale if the product does not meet the requirements of the standard applicable to the company as defined in the Chain of Custody System Manual;
In this sense, the organisation, in the person of its legal representative, declares that it has read and understood the "Policy for FSC Certified Organisations" as published on www.fsc.org and detailed in the document Policy for the Association of Organisations with FSC" (FSC-POL-01-004)
This policy provides for FSC's position regarding unacceptable activities by organisations and individuals who already are or would like to be FSC members.
In light of the above, the Organisation explicitly agrees now and in the future, for as long as the relationship with FSC exists, not to be directly or indirectly involved in any of the following activities that are deemed unacceptable:
- illegal logging or trade in illegal timber or forest products;
- violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
- destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations;
- significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
- introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations.
The violation of one of the fundamental ILO conventions as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work. In particular, the company commits itself to:
- do not employ child labour;
- not using forced and compulsory labour;
- not to discriminate in employment and occupation;
- guarantee freedom of association and the effective right to collective bargaining.
These principles are formally reaffirmed through the completion and approval of the 'Statement of Commitment to FSC Principles' signed by the organisation's legal representative.
The company, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 81 of 9 April 2008 as amended, fulfils all legal obligations in this respect:
- compliance with legal technical and structural standards relating to equipment, facilities, workplaces, chemical, physical and biological agents;
- risk assessment activities and the preparation of the resulting prevention and protection measures;
- activities of an organisational nature, such as emergencies, first aid, regular safety meetings, consultation of workers' safety representatives;
- health surveillance activities;
- the information, education and training of workers;
- supervisory activities with regard to workers' compliance with safe working procedures and instructions;
- the acquisition of documents and certifications required by law;
- periodic checks on the application and effectiveness of the procedures adopted.
The company management has designated an FSC Chain of Custody Manager as the contact person for the implementation of this policy.
Carpacco, 20 October 2022